2-5, Ichigaya Honmura-cho, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan
* In Central Tokyo, superior access.
* Highest picture & sound quality, sufficient quality even for the grading purpose.
* The concept of the interior design is cozy atmosphere, like modern museum.
* Very cozy preview enviroment.
Based on above concepts, Nagata Acoustics, Victor Arcs & Hazama-Gumi institute of technology took part in this construction project.
* The screen is seamless "Stewart SnoMatte 100"
* For the accurate color reproduction of Rec.709, we customized the LUT(DLP Projector)
* Periodical check & calibration of the color & brightness
* For 35mm film, introduced Kinoton's E-Series (PREMIERE) studio projector
- Digitally controlled intermittant & special shutter, for the ultimate picture
- Schneider's high quality projection lens
* For 2K DCP, NEC's Large DLP Projector
- Enough lamp output
- Xpand 3D, 3D screening
* An anti-vibraion and noise isolation room structure（NC value=15）
* Noise cut power transformer for the Clean AC power
* Select THX certified equipments
* Front Channels are tri-amp system
* Periodical calibration
* Quinette Gallay's large cinema seat
* Confortable, low-noise & low-energy consumption, radiation panel air-conditioning
* The machine room entrance is equipped electric key system, and the log is stored
* Superb earthquake performance & fire safe design
＜Remote Screening Service＞
* For the screening, you need not come to Japan.
* Our screening room is very well known to the Japanese movie distributors.
(The typical workflow is here. PDF file, 329KB )
Zip Code: 162-0845
AD Ichigaya Bldg.
2-5, Ichigaya Honmura-cho,